Location: London, United Kingdom
The Global Client & Category (GCC) Team is looking for an experienced commercial leader to manage a high-performing team responsible for partnering with our Food & Beverage advertisers and help to create the growth strategy for the CPG vertical in EMEA. In this role you’ll manage a group of senior Regional Client Partners and Regional Solutions Partners and be responsible for enabling the growth of key players in the CPG industry. You’ll partner with leaders across the Global Business Team, and critical cross-functional partners to drive value for CPG clients. As a senior member of the GCC team you will also have additional responsibility to ensure that the GCC EMEA team delivers across a wide variety of goals including testing new approaches not just limited to their own specific category. Ideal candidates will be a creative thinker with the ability to work cross-functionally to develop scalable solutions for the category; thrive leading others through change, building a high performing diverse team and be passionate about digital transformation, strategic problem-solving & partner collaboration. You’ll focus your time supporting and enabling a team with client and agency partner development, strategic planning and resource allocation; upstream value creation and innovation narratives; team and people leadership; operational effectiveness. This position will be based in London and report into the Category Director, Food and Beverages, EMEA.
Category Manager, Food & Beverages (EMEA) Responsibilities
- Lead a team tasked with enabling the largest advertisers in Food & Beverages and their agencies to connect and engage effectively with the people who matter to them, everywhere, every-day and on every device
- Earn a place as a trusted advisor to our most senior clients by partnering with them to understand their business objectives and help define where and how Facebook can play a role in achieving them
- Contribute regional perspective to shape global strategy for the Category and help deploy & mobilise strategy locally
- Lead and develop key client relationships at the regional and global level for core clients, enabling business expansion and growth to new markets
- Enable clients to maximize the business and brand-building potential of the Facebook platform in concert with other marketing channels
- Partner with regional clients/agencies and educate Facebook HQ and cross-functional partners on resources and tools required to deliver for these clients
- Partner with Global and Local teams to ensure global alignment of teams and stakeholders both internally and externally to drive the highest levels of client service and impactful performance
- Collaborate with internal local and cross-functional teams to ensure knowledge transfer, product design and to improve the process, solutions and impact of our work with clients
- Create, deliver and advise on client and agency presentations and internal POV’s/updates
- Represent Facebook at key client events and in speaking engagements
- Develop and invest in a high performing team to help build their careers and drive impact for the business
- 15+ years of experience working in the advertising and marketing space with brand and direct response expertise
- Significant experience in leading and managing teams to design and execute partnerships
- Significant people management experience and skills with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and people not directly reporting to you as well as stretching and developing direct reports.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with an emphasis on translating insights, product information, and data into business value
- Proven track record of successfully growing revenue through the development of long-term strategic relationships
- Ability to perform well in highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to forge relationships with key decision makers and C-level executives
- Experience working in or with Food & Beverage categories
About the Facebook company
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or who are neurodivergent, and to candidates with sincerely held religious beliefs or requiring pregnancy related support. If you need support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.