Location: London, United Kingdom
Creators are an essential part of Instagram’s community. They inspire with their passion and connect through their stories. Our aim is to help creators who are just getting their start turn their passion into a living by helping them grow their audience, engage their fan base, and build a sustainable business on Instagram. We’re looking for a Product Marketing Director to lead our teams focused on the creator audience. They will be responsible for the growth and well being of Instagram’s creator community. This leader will drive overarching product and go-to-market strategy for many key Instagram priorities including Creator Monetization, IGTV, Live, Reels, Messaging, and Well Being. They will be the product marketing leader on a team reimagining how Instagram can best support our entire community of creators.
Product Marketing Director, Instagram Creators Responsibilities
- Manage and scale a high-performing creator product marketing team across global offices
- Develop portfolio-level product strategies as well as build global go-to-market strategy that support major adoption goals
- Understand and evangelize for the needs of creators on Instagram, actively identifying gaps and opportunities to better serve the audience
- Drive alignment across product and business teams for the purpose of unifying our vision and goals for creators on Instagram
- Partner with cross-functional team leaders to develop go-to-market plans globally and quarterback launches to drive adoption of our creator solutions
- Manage high-priority, fast moving decisions and communications regarding our product and go-to-market strategy
- 15+ years of business strategy, product marketing, product management or media experience
- 10+ years experience leading teams, including managing managers
- Experience leading and mentoring a diverse team across geographical regions
- Experience influencing at a variety of levels in an organization, including with cross-functional leaders
- Experience driving resolution in the context of competing perspectives
- Experience working with content creators
- Experience launching and driving adoption of new products and services, owning and achieving key performance indicators
- BA/BS degree
About the Facebook company
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or who are neurodivergent, and to candidates with sincerely held religious beliefs or requiring pregnancy related support. If you need support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.