Our Drive From Wheelchair vehicle gives you freedom and independence. You no longer need the help of family members or carers to get out and about as the driving experience can now be enjoyed from the comfort of your own chair.
If you don’t drive, Sirus also offer a Wheelchair Passenger Up Front option, this solution enables you to travel up front in your wheelchair next to the driver. Being a much more sociable way of traveling, you can actually see what the driver sees!
‘Drive From Wheelchair’ and ‘Passenger Up Front’ Vehicle Solution
The Sirus ‘Switch’ offers you total flexibility – you can either drive from your wheelchair, or travel up front as a passenger from the comfort of your own chair and swap places at any time.
New Wheelchair Passenger Vehicle
We recently launched the most affordable wheelchair passenger up front vehicle on the market today. The conversion is based on the Fiat Qubo, which is also one of the most fuel efficient vehicles on the Motability Scheme.
All our vehicles have a lowered floor and a fully automated tailgate and ramp. We convert the Volkswagen Caddy & Fiat Qubo.
Call free on 0800 046 1525 or 0121 505 7777 for a no obligation home demonstration with one of our Mobility Specialists. Or for more information go to www.sirusautomotive.co.uk
About Sirus Automotive
- We are based in the West Midlands, covering the whole of the UK
- We can fit a wide range of driving adaptations to suit your individual mobility needs
- Sirus offer you an on-going partnership. We have a team of experienced, professional mobility advisors and an excellent customer service team who are there whenever you need them.
- Sirus offer full, after sales support. This includes a 3-5 year warranty and free annual service.
- We have a number of highly trained engineers who will come directly to your home if and when you require assistance.
- Sirus were awarded a Queens Award for Enterprise in the category of Innovation.
- All of our vehicles are available on the Motability Scheme.
Sirus support a number of charities and organisations:
MS Society – Our chosen charity since 2010, we work closely with various branches raising funds to help people affected by MS.
Canine Partners – Sirus adopted a puppy called Paddy to support the assistance dog charity that helps transform the lives of disabled people.
WFA – Sirus sponsor the Wheelchair Football Association, a fast paced sport specifically designed for powerchair users.
The Albion Foundation – Sirus sponsor West Bromwich Albion’s community sports programme which helps young disabled people to participate in sport.
In 2012, we will be launching two more innovative, cost effective vehicle conversions. A larger conversion offering additional seating capacity, (up to 6 passengers) and will suit most wheelchair users’ offering you exceptional headroom. We are also developing a new, more compact drive from wheelchair and up front passenger vehicle which is one of the most affordable solutions on the market, offering excellent fuel efficiency. Check our website in January 2012 for more information. www.sirusautomotive.co.uk