Location: Singapore Office
About the opportunity
The South East Asia and Middle East marketing team is responsible for managing the Fidelity brand in accordance with global and regional guidelines, ensuring the South East Asia and Middle East market is leveraging and building on Fidelity’s brand strength in the marketplace. The marketing team is responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy and activity for the various business channels, working in close partnership with the distribution teams and regional marketing resources to develop and implement key initiatives that include above and below the line marketing activities.
Purpose of the role
The role is responsible for leading and setting the agenda to drive fund product marketing and investment communications in South East Asia and Middle East to ensure a competitively strong, well-positioned communication programme is executed in the local markets. This will primarily involve partnering with distribution, understanding local market needs and developing a product communication strategy executing against those needs. This will include the development of sales support material as well as content for various distribution channels.
You will also partner with internal regional resources where required to execute your marketing effort, being the key liaison point for investment editorial and regional product marketing contacts. You will also be responsible for lending leadership support to the SEA/ME marketing team.
Your key accountabilities
- Lead the product marketing / investment comms pillar and develop initiatives to support distribution needs in SEA/ME markets
- Manage and oversee the SEA/ME product marketing content calendar; coordinate content production and drive local themes and campaigns
- Partner with the local distribution teams to help generate below-the-line product content (e.g. edms, videos, infographics, podcasts) that is fit for digital distribution targeted at B2B4C
- Liaise with editorial and regional product marketing to ensure the needs of SEA/ME are well met
- Update regular B2B client materials such as sales decks, placemats and manage award submissions
- Ensure that marketing related materials and programmes meet regulatory requirements
- Represent marketing on any product development forums related to SEA/ME
- Supervise and have oversight of regulatory communications production including factsheets by the product marketing team
- Support or manage all other marketing related activities as required by local head of marketing
Your experience and skills
- At least 15+ years fund marketing or product communication or investment writing experience within the financial services industry
- Proven experience and knowledge in fund product marketing with a keen understanding of the retail market needs and an eye for creative cut-through
- Passionate about finance with evidenced ability to influence sales outcomes through differentiated marketing content programmes that bring investing to life
- Excellent command of English – written and verbal
- Strong understanding of engagement and measurement principles with regard to content distribution, particularly in digital environment
- Experience in leading a team and enjoys coaching the team to scale greater heights
- A dedicated all-rounded marketer – fluid in thinking, versatile to adapt with strong relationship management skills
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.56 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $783.6 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $567 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond.
We are committed to being a truly flexible employer, encouraging and trusting our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our business, our colleagues and our clients. We offer the maximum possible flexibility over where and when you work for all, considering your role and any local regulations. We call this new approach “dynamic working”.
Find out more about what we do, our history, our new approach of “dynamic working” and how you could be a part of our future at https://careers.fidelityinternational.com/about-us
Applying to this Job Role: Please note you are only required to upload your CV/Resume to the application screen.