Location: Fruit Towers - London
innocent started with a simple mission: to make drinks that make it easy to do yourself some good. In 1999 we concocted a few smoothies in our kitchen and tested them on people at a music festival; today we’re blending every type of fruit & veg under the sun and selling drinks right across Europe. We have great ambitions: to show the world that you can build a successful business that cares about more than just profit, and to leave things better than we find them. We’re proud to call ourselves Europe’s favourite little healthy drinks company, but we’re still growing. And that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition, to join in with the next, most exciting, part of our story.
what you’ll be doing
This is a new role which will help us get the stories about all the great things we do out to our audiences. Whether it’s consumers, politicians, NGOs, our colleagues or customers – we want them to know how innocent is a Force for Good and to help inspire wider change.
A fast-paced, diverse role where you will help shape the success of one of the key strategic areas for our purpose led business. You’ll be part of the Force for Good team who lead on all things responsible business and reputation and will report into the Head of Communications You’ll need to work with a range of stakeholders across the business, in particular the wider Force For Good sustainability nutrition and public affairs teams.
Some of the exciting thing you will lead on include:
- Content create – develop internal and external responsible business communication and engagement campaigns for a broad range of channels. Craft messaging and content to raise awareness and promote initiatives with specific audiences. Create presentation materials and talking points to enable internal discussions, decision making and updates.
- Be the B Corp champion – drive the agenda around BCorp and help to raise the profile of BCorp externally and internally
- Project management of Force for Good team creative needs with our in house creative agency
- well rounded communications skills – a professional that has a passion for making a positive impact and using communication to inspire and create wider change.
- skills and experience that will be put to good use creating content and engagement opportunities such as non-profit and or advocacy campaigns to support our Force for Good ambitions.
- be adept at communicating effectively to external stakeholders, be able to mobilise consumers on our social impact, circularity and climate action journey and build awareness of the importance of the B Corp community and our role within it.
This role provides a great opportunity for anyone looking for a purpose led communications role that has the opportunity to engage and drive positive impact through stakeholder engagement and content creation.
If you think you have everything we’re looking for and more, then we’d love to hear from you. You’ll need to get your skates on though, as applications close soon.
Dolly Parton may have worked Nine to Five but you don’t have to. We’re open to a chat about flexible working. No promises, but we reckon that if it’s good for you, then it’s good for us.
We’re all about building a workplace for the future here at innocent, we believe in equal opportunities and we celebrate diversity. We’re an inclusive workplace, where everyone is welcome, everyone can be natural, and be the best versions of themselves.
You’ll help us to keep doing business the right way – keeping innocent an inclusive and inspiring place to work, using our B Corp status to inspire wider change, and reinforcing our culture of staying little as we grow big.