Location: London, United Kingdom
Do you thrive in a dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders? Can you drive compliant global mobility effectively, administer mobility policies and services supporting employee short- and long-term assignments? Are you enthusiastic about people and can act as a trusted advisor within Compensation and Benefits? Then you might be our new HR Consultant, a global mobility and compensation & benefits expert.
In this role you will be exposed to a variety of tasks within the global mobility and compensation and benefits area. You will collaborate closely with the business to ensure that our global mobility processes, policies and strategies are effectively executed. Furthermore, you will support the annual compensation and benefits review processes and policies including, but not limited to, annual and ad-hoc salary reviews, benefits, incentive schemes, salary survey benchmarking processes and recognition.
You will work in a global setting across Netcompany’s locations.The position is part of Netcompany’s Group HR organisation. We are a small team of HR professionals focusing on developing HR practices, supporting local HR Teams in implementing these practices, supporting people decisions across Netcompany locations, and ensuring roll-out of Netcompany standards.
Key responsibilities in the position
As a HR Consultant, you will be situated in our headquarters in Copenhagen and refer to the Group HR Director.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Drive our global mobility center of excellence and all related activities, expert liaising between business needs, mobility policies, vendors and assignees.
- Ensure continuous improvement of strategies and processes within global mobility, both in current but also in emerging markets.
- Work closely with vendors and other suppliers to ensure appropriate service levels are met in support of global mobility goals.
- Provide data and benchmarking analysis to fully support development and implementation of compensation and benefits strategies, policies and processes.
- Coordinate annual compensation & benefits activities across the business, including the end-year process.
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure that compensation and benefits tools, policies and processes are aligned.
It is expected that you are able to independently drive the above-mentioned responsibilities, even though many will be carried out in collaboration with colleagues and business leaders.
Who you are
To succeed in the role, you must be able to perform in an international, fast moving environment. It is essential that you are confident in the use of data and data analytical skills, within the context. You’ll have the proven ability to analyse information to provide advice on the best options to progress in line with established policies and process.
On top of this we expect you to:
- Have experience and knowledge within all processes of global mobility preferably in an in-house team.
- Have a solid understanding of the principles and practices of compensation and benefits annual cycle.
- Have the ability to partner with the business to understand business needs and translate into concrete actions and strategies.
- Be able to navigate in a global context, confident in communicating with people at all levels.
- Strong written and presentation skills, able to take complex subjects and communicate them in a simple and compelling way, to support decision making.
- Be fluent in English.
- Hold a relevant Master’s degree.
Netcompany was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Copenhagen. Today we are an international company with more than 3,000 employees in 6 countries. We are a pure IT service provider of innovative, socially, and business-critical solutions that accelerate customers’ digital transformation through the development, maintenance and operation of digital platforms, core systems and user interfaces. We provide end-to-end IT services, from analysis and consulting to implementation and operation, to a broad customer base consisting of large and medium-sized Northern European companies from various industries in the private and public sectors. Over the years, we have stuck to our core values and have never compromised on the qualities on which our business was founded.
Do you want to be part of our team?
You are always welcome to contact Group HR Consultant, Anne Line Fog Kjeldsen, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the content and challenges of the job.
The position will be filled as soon as possible and interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. We look forward to receiving your application, consisting of a written application and CV.
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committedto live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.